Tuesday, August 29, 2006

29 August 2006


Today marks my second anniversary as an out gay man. Two years ago I told my mom and then slowly started to let my friends know.

I’ve chosen to use this day as an opportunity to celebrate my friends, who have always been an amazing support to me. As they know I usually write each person a letter, and the letters will come. Things have been a little busy this year, but rest assured they’re on their way. For now though I thought I’d just leave you this note to let you know that I’ve been thinking about you all today. I’ll be in contact soon.

All my love

Kirbs.x

5 Comments:

Blogger creatingspace said...

love you millions kirbils :) happy happy day

1:08 AM  
Blogger creatingspace said...

ps we weren't going to tell you because you would wank about it but seeingas its such a special day. We used your "just becasue im gay...doesnt mean i want to discuss interior design" comment for our pride week pamphlets...wank away :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Happy gayday my friend! Miss you lots and really wish we could have been there for your day. See you in less than a week... yay!
Love ya
Pxoxoxoxd

1:40 AM  
Blogger Carlz said...

As you know, my first letter is laminated on my door - it reminds me everyday how strong you are and how I can emulate that strength in any situation. Love and miss you so very much

3:34 AM  
Blogger Ange said...

Hey HEY HEY...Hey hey, HEY!

what a great time i had gettin to knwo you Kirbs, you are a truly amazing man!

Keep in touch now ok, sorry I didnt get to say g'bye!!!!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home