Friday, July 21, 2006

Summertime


I woke up this morning and felt really positive. I’ve found in the last few years that my life tends to work in weird cycles. The beginning half of a year is always a bit slow and then things tend to digress until winter. This time of year tends to be something of a low point for me. Then without warning as the weather improves after July, so to do things generally.

I’ve been told before that this can be linked to Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), and I have to admit that research I’ve done on the topic definitely points in that direction. I can’t help but feel, however, that it’s not just the way that I perceive things that’s different in the beginning of the year. It seems that crappy things just tend to happen then. Perhaps it’s linked to my zodiac…

Regardless, winter solstice was a month ago today so we should be on a steady climb to summer. Yay! Even though it’s a lousy day in Cape Town weather-wise, I feel summer days are just around the corner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

The rise to Summer Baby! Good times ahead. Much Love

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home