Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm with Stupid


The sultry aural styling of the Petshop Boys have been filling South African radio waves lately with their latest release: “I’m With Stupid”. Apparently the Petshop Boys have been working with a new producer who is being credited with steering them back towards a sound reminiscent of heydays past. Regardless it’s a great song.

As Nicole Fox informed us last Sunday “it’s not his partner he’s singing about”, but indeed about the Bush – Blair relationship.

So being taken by it as I am, I took it upon myself to check out their website. It’s a really awesome site, which you can find here. What I particularly liked was the music video for said track “I’m With Stupid”.

The video stars Matt Lucas and David Williams, the two comedic gems behind the popular BBC series ‘Little Brittan’. Now I’m a big ‘Little Britain’ fan, not the biggest around (no names mentioned: Rebecca and Faith), but a big fan regardless and this video is well worth a look.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Yeah I kno! Good to see that you are now a part of the blogging world. It becomes slightly addictive, rather... very addictive!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home