Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kakfunny!


I have found a gem! We all love a little comedy every now and my favourite flavour of humour is most definitely Lesbian. I love a Lesbian comic! They’re just so much better and funnier than regular people!
Recently I stumbled across a real winner. BIVA is a site that ‘s bound to leave you in stitches. Run as online newspaper it’s packed with funnies that are bound to leaving you wetting your cargo pant.
Pictured above is one of their t-shirts available from the BIVA store, but be sure not to miss out on some of the real good stuff like: “The miss-adventures of Daphne Dilde – Auzzie Leza at large” and “K. D. Lange and Keanu Reeves – Separated at birth?”. Also keep an eye on the adverts, some of them are killer. I’m particularly fond of the “DATE-O-RAMA” insert as well.
Enjoy!

Warning: definitely not for sensitive souls who are easily offended.

2 Comments:

Blogger creatingspace said...

i'm home :) i feel the old saying needs an airing ..."changed my life"

12:38 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

This is out of control! I have not stopped laughing. It is amazing... As my wise best friend says everyday "This will change your life!"

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home